Friday, June 22, 2012

Nike Dri Fit Socks



Most players do not give their feet a lot of thinking. While many golfers buy expensive shoes, they are just wearing an old pair of socks and stockings to ignore the impact can have comfort.

I've tried several kinds of socks, and I always feel like I have to sacrifice one or the comfort cushion with a brand I've tried. Some have great bearing on my feet, but they are too hot to pass through a full round of golf in the shoe leather. Thin socks kept my feet dry, but not as comfortable in the long run. Based on the recommendation of a friend, I tried the Nike Dri-FIT socks and I realized that I can have the best of both worlds.


Dri-FIT

Dri-FIT fabric proprietary blend of acrylic, nylon, and spandex fibers. This fabric helps to wick sweat from your skin and into the surface of the fabric so it can evaporate quickly. Note the presence of cotton. While cotton is the fabric that is comfortable next to skin, do not wick moisture as well. This is not a problem with your shirt open to the atmosphere. However, in a pair of moisture has nowhere to go, leaving your feet smell and succeptible to blisters. As an added bonus, many high-end golf shoe comes lined with a breathable waterproof fabrics like Gore-Tex. Wicking fabrics such as Dri-FIT helps the membrane transport moisture better as they draw closer to the membrane sweat than the trap next to the skin.

Performance

I chose a pair of low cut socks occasions now, but Nike has socks are available in a wide variety of styles for ankle bracelets full crew for the roll-top. Color selection is limited to standard white, black, brown, and blue, depending on the style you choose.

To reach the bearings, the area around the heel and ball of the foot receives additional padding and the upper thin and assist in the shoe breathability. These socks arch a little tighter and have less padding support. At the time of my socks, I do not want the pads again or feel any fatigue.

As far as keeping my feet dry, these socks perform better than other pairs I have tried. No matter if I walk around city streets at 80 ° sunny day in tennis shoes or muddy fairway in a slow drizzle at 40 degrees, my feet stay bone dry.

Conclusion

For golfers everywhere I highly recommend these socks to try. They do the same with either walking or in the gym as they do on the golf course. List price is a bit steep at around $ 7 a pair, but they can be found at many retailers for around $ 4 a pair. Dry, comfortable feet might not make you shoot lower scores, but they will allow you to enjoy your round more and your feet will thank you in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment